The quest to learn more is a never-ending adventure
Welcome to Education Station – a virtual space classroom for teachers, adults and kids.
Here, you’ll find a rich resource of fun, interactive games and hands-on learning tools that feature the latest in science, technology, engineering and math. It’s the perfect way to inspire and involve a new generation of inventors and innovators. Plus, it supports our nation’s “Educate to Innovate” initiative and NASA’s Summer of Innovation program, both calls to help young people excel in science and math … the lifeblood of our country’s space enterprise and global competitiveness.
The quest to learn more is a never-ending adventure – for each of us. Have fun.
Education-related Blog Posts RSS
Keep Me Informed
Sign up to receive emails about space industry initiatives, events, and news.
Space Education Resources
Contests — K-12
- BEST Robotics Competition
- International Space Settlement Design Competition
- Joint NASA/NSS Student Design Contest
- Junior Engineering Technical Society Competitions
- Pete Conrad Spirit of Innovation Award
- Robotic Competitions Botball Education Robotics Program
- Sally Ride Toy Challenge
- Space Day
- Space Foundation International Art Contest
- Team America Rocket Challenge
- The Great Moonbuggy Race
Contests — College and Beyond
Kids Programs Online
Mission: Mars – Get Ready for the Future of Space Exploration by Pascal Lee; Scholastic Inc., New York; $6.99 (paperback); September 2013. Looking for a link to Mars for that special Christmas present? Here’s a book recommended for ages 9-12, but readers of all ages can find value in this fun and fact-filled publication. The […]